So new Smash Bros. pics just released….
[TRANS] Hugh Cut Magazine Vol. 123 - B1A4 Interview
Source: High Cut Magazine
Scan Credits: bethe1all4one
Why have I only just noticed that the Sky Patrol, apart from being named after a Tails game, is also in the shape of the classic Sonic ring logo?
It gives new meaning to the colour scheme of the Tornado.
1) Seishirou grabs Subaru’s hand because that’s what Seishirou does.
2) Subaru gets annoyed like the moody little angst muffin he is and tries to move away.
3) Seishirou refuses to let go of Subaru’s hand like the possessive bastard boyfriend he is.
Moral? Subaru Sumeragi has horrible taste in men. But whoever knew Sei-chan was the hand holding type?
And nine years later, adult-Subaru is still a lot shorter than Seishirou
Somehow, I find the crossed out sentence funny. xD
- Shinn Asuka: Although another country attacked Orb, it was Orb that killed my parents because the attack was Orb's fault!
- Shinn Asuka: Cagalli is so stupid because her idealism got my parents killed. The Earth Alliance was in the right at the Battle of Orb!
- Shinn Asuka: I am a much better pilot than Athrun because Athrun was busy not really fighting the Freedom while I destroyed helpless ships. #WARHERO!
- Shinn Asuka: Even though ZAFT's top brass wanted Stella for research, they completely understand why I wanted to return her, so they're good people and let me go free! I sense nothing fishy here!
- Shinn Asuka: Although the Earth Alliance used Stella as a weapon, returning her will save her life!
- Shinn Asuka: (Simiarly,) Stella is a victim of the Earth Alliance, so let's return her to the Earth Alliance!
- Shinn Asuka: Why does the Earth Alliance want to destroy Europe? Killing is bad (ignoring how many people I've killed out of vengeance because they deserved to die)!
- Shinn Asuka: The Freedom Gundam is the enemy since it stopped Stella from destroying Europe and killing me!
- Shinn Asuka: Blood doesn't fuel SEED mode?
- Shinn Asuka: I am not being used!
X - Their destiny was foreordained
No, that’s my other Subaru…
I never knew that the Subaru from TRC had the power to turn into a red, hot, real Subaru car. XD